We want you!
Do you want to become a part of a winning team in a market with a great future?
We are looking for university graduates with degrees in mechanical engineering as well as qualified specialists in tooling technology and manufacture
- University graduate with degree in engineering with a focus on mechanical engineering, tool engineering, or a comparable degree programme
- Completed technical apprenticeship/training as a toolmaker (preferred)
- Several years' of professional experience in the field of tooling technology or tool making
- Results-oriented and structured way of working
- Very good MS Office skills (Excel, PowerPoint, Word)
- Teamwork with interdisciplinary collaboration
- Open- minded, communicative, and inquisitive personality who is delight in new things
we want you!
- Process technician for plastics and rubber technology
- Toolmaking technician
- Designer for injection moulding tools
We also welcome your proactive application.