The quickest way for your injection moulded part
Through our optimised manufacturing processes we are able to realise your injection componentsas fast as possible. The design and manufacture of tools and the production and 3-D dimensioning of our injection moulded parts is done in our own tooling centre in Karlsruhe. Our tooling centre has specialised in rapid tooling for more than twelve years. We are your expert partner for specialised technologies and have done numerous projects in metal and plastic joining technologies (insert and outsert moulding). We also offer other special procedures such as gas injection technology and reverse moulding.
We are the partner of choice for:
- Low volume productions
- Initial batchs
- Test parts
- Rapid tooling processes, also with metal sintering technology
- Specialised processes including reverse moulding, gas injection moulding, insert/outsert moulding (metal, plastic joins)
- Product development
- Analysis & simulation: FEM analyses, mould filling simulations
- Software: Siemens Teamcenter Tool Costing (formerly Perfect CalCard), CADMOULD 3D, CATIA V5
- Mould filling simulations with CADMOULD 3D
- Design and NC programming with CATIA V5
- Highly standardised tooling processes
- In-house production of injection moulded parts
- 3-D dimensioning of components
- On request, we will be glad to consult on automation concepts for large serial production runs.
With 3-D data and your specifications for manufacturing tolerances, we will provide an offer within 24 hours. The turn-around time to make your tools will depend on their complexity as well as size and can run from a few days to three weeks.
After your tools are made, the sampling is made on our injection moulding machine. The sample parts are then sent to you for your approval including a 3-D dimensioning report listing all relevant dimensions. Once you approve the prototype, we will then produce and deliver your parts as ordered.
- Short production time (Ø 1-3 weeks)
- Long service life (up to 50,000 [hrs.])
- Affordable tools
- Parts in original materials
- High usability
- Serial look